Any interest in a SW bash?

Allen, I updated the Signup sheet. Can you go in and put the address in there. Thank you kind sir.

Alright guys,

Put me down as a maybe. Since the start of the talks of a SW bash I switched and I'm in a new line of work. Work is unpredictable but I'm def going to try and make it. It'll be me, myself and I. :-D

I actually input my info in the roster.

Alright guys,

Put me down as a maybe. Since the start of the talks of a SW bash I switched and I'm in a new line of work. Work is unpredictable but I'm def going to try and make it. It'll be me, myself and I. :-D

I actually input my info in the roster.

Great to hear that. Looking forward to, hopefully, seeing you there.

I will know as the date gets closer. Place looks cool. Plenty of space for sure. If it works out, I can bring a table, some canopies, wash tub fire pit, and neighbor gave me a little 1000 watt Generac genny for helping smoke some briskets last weekend. Can take it too. I may go a different route with the the food and take my discada set up, the mini Blackstone and maybe DO and tripod and do some hobo stew. Either do some discada or do some pork asado. If my kids go, they ain't picky and eat just about anything.

I'm excited. Soccer schedule isn't set up for that far out yet.

Bob

Last edited:
So with a Pig Farmer and Texas Hogger...is there gonna be maybe a small whole hog or anything? Jus sayin.:-D
Bob

If have some huachas somewhere. I can bring the Toma Todo spinner. Bring lots of quarters and change! Google it.

Yeah, being a SW Bash, we gotta put the SW stamp on it.

I know FireChief and another member here are in El Paso. Lemme looked em up.

Bob

I'll bring some horse shoes.
I was rootin' around in the shed and found them. I didn't find the stakes but I'll have some in time for the bash.

Great job Hogger!! I have some concrete stakes if that will work.
Make sure you bring a hog with you!! :becky:

So with a Pig Farmer and Texas Hogger...is there gonna be maybe a small whole hog or anything? Jus sayin.:-D
Bob

I've never done a whole hog before. If it's small enough to fit on my pit, yhen maybe. :biggrin1:

I've never done a whole hog before. If it's small enough to fit on my pit, yhen maybe. :biggrin1:

They sell them at Wilcox meat packing as a whole one or even 1/2. If interested let me know. We had one at our wedding and it was the Bomb!!

Back