KCBS Cookbook/History

Bride of Roo(BQ'n)

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
At the board meeting in February, Ray Lampe (Dr BBQ) presented an opportunity to the BOD regarding an updated version of the KCBS cookbook. His presentation sounded very cool, that it would be so much more than a cookbook, but a look back at the organization from the roots to current. What ever happened with this opportunity? I havent seen it on any agenda or meeting minutes/updates since. Thanks in advance for answering.

The book was to be a collaberation with Carolyn Wells. Ray specifically said that he had a window of opportunity that could soon pass. Carolyn decided that she could not concentrate on writing her portion for a significant period of time. For that reason, I believe this book will not happen.

Rod

I needed to get started on a new book project soon (because that's what I do for a living).

I told Carolyn we could have taken until April 2009 to finish the manuscript but I don't think she felt she could commit to that.

Great idea.. Thanks for offering...

Your's in BBQ,

Cliff

A former student and heavy user of your BBQ books... Ray, Thank you for your "Southern Hospitality"!

Back