View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:02 PM   #25
BanditBBQ
Knows what a fatty is.

Name/Nickname : Rhino

In it's hayday the ILBBQS was very strong, with lots of members, helping a lot of contests in the state. The biggest problem with the entire organization was me. It outgrew being a one horse show and I simply couldn't give it the attention it deserved.

Ralph, or any of you interested, I would be happy to talk with you about building it back up to what it once was. Please give me a call anytime. My number is 6 1 8 4 0 7 3 3 0 0.

I admit that I have dropped the ball on this opportunity, but before the association completely fades away, I would like to see someone else drive it to uber-success. Don't worry, I am ready to completely and totally step away from the project, so hanging the proverbial "Under New Ownership" sign may be a benefit.

For the right person and/or groups interested in taking it over, the name, website (domain name), pertinent files, and Facebook page, are all easily transferred. Let me know!

Because I don't visit the bbq blogs like I once did, please call with any questions, suggestions or ideas.

Thanks all!

Thanks from: --->