View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
Plowboy
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybud View Post
We got the card as well,,, really don't see it being cooker friendly,, can't come in until after 10pm friday, and you cannot leave till after 10pm sunday. The way the application reads, its hard to understand what excatly you get for an entry fee of $375. They way it reads,, you can only enter 1 kcbs category for saturday, and if you want to enter the other catagories, its 75 bucks per. So that would be an additional 225 to enter all kcbs catagories. Plus 150 for electic.... All I can say is,, we won't be there,,, and what the He** are they thinking,,lol..
If I got my info wrong someone correct me,, but I am looking at the full application right now,, and it is crazy.
I saw that, too. We had a 20x50 spot at the American Royal with two 30 amp electrical outlets and a port a potty and that was $675.

$375 entry
$225 additional categories
$150 electric
$350 for 20x30 spot
= $1200!!!! Holy fark!

No payouts beyond 5th place

They say that the winner would to go the 2009 American Royal, but I think they'd qualify for the 2008 AR.

Todd Johns (me); Blue Springs, MO
Randy Hinck (PigBoy); Concordia, MO
Andy Groneman (Hodedo); KC, KS (Cameo Appearances)

FEC-500SS; FEC-100 (Right handed); FEC-100 (Left handed); Country Smoker Tailgater; Big Green Egg (2-large, small, mini); Cookshack Pellet Fired Charbroiler
Plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote