• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

UPS man came today

WOW, nice haul.........looks like you are gonna have a fun time working with all that, Looking forward to seeing some future pron, lol.

KC

nice! Is the corn skillet for a specific use?? I usually leave my corn wrapped and just roast over an open flame- how does this work?

Yeah, both pans are for cornbread.

I mixed the two Blues Hog sauces half and half as some of you guys suggested. I stuck my finger in it to taste and I almost bit my finger off. Sooooo good! just got the smoker going and fixing to throw on some ribs.

Nice! That should keep you busy for a while! :thumb:

Nice haul, would love to see pictures of some cornbread out of both pans:biggrin1:

Pans from Amazon, Tatonka dust from Owens BBQ, rub from Dizzy Pig and sauce from BBQ Guru.

I mixed the two Blues Hog sauces half and half as some of you guys suggested. I stuck my finger in it to taste and I almost bit my finger off.
Come on now :twitch: I love the Tennessee red on pulled pork with some raw ACV also

I can attest to the great quality of the Lodge cornbread pans and the Dizzy Pig seasonings and the Blues Hog sauces.They are all phenomenal.I have yet to try the Tatonka Dust but it on my Must Try list.If Cowgirl gives it a thumbs up,it must be on par with your other purchases.Get to cookin!!!:wink:

Back