"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Dunno yet...tonight something Greek with Dennessey at Padawan's Place.
HopePhully they got a nice piece of meat at the wholesalestore with my name on it.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

A fatty this morning.
Nothing Saturday, eating elsewhere...
And a Little 8.5# brisket Sunday.

Shrimp boil Saturday. Ribs, chicken, and maybe some pig shots on Sunday.

Camping with my 12 year old. Baby Backs on a spit rotisserie with SM Cherry rub, roasted onions with S&P, butter and some other kind of rub. Baked apples with chocolate, caramel, butter and cinnamon. Hot chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps for around the campfire.

Smokin my first chuckie today. Smokin some wangs as well. Happy cookin everyone!

Camping with my 12 year old. Baby Backs on a spit rotisserie with SM Cherry rub, roasted onions with S&P, butter and some other kind of rub. Baked apples with chocolate, caramel, butter and cinnamon. Hot chocolate with Peppermint Schnapps for around the campfire.
peppermint schnapps? my dad would have never let me drink at 12. j/k! have fun. we're camping too. unfortunately just one night...so i dont know if i'll get the chance to smoke...but im taking some leftover brisket.

18 pounds of pork butt getting ready to hit the smoker for my BIL 40th birthday party tomorrow. Also a chuckle for dinner tonight

66lbs of Porkoliciousness:

frozenpiggy1.jpg

im doing a varied spread of stuff on sunday for my daughters 2nd birthday, not completely sure what yet, ill see what grabs my attention when i hit RD later today!

I think a chuckie tomorrow. Working Sunday, so not a lot happening as far as cooking goes.

I'm camping Sunday and Monday nights, so will be cooking some kind of meat over an open fire, just sure not what yet!

i have a hankering to put a heavy smoke onto something tomorrow, i just don't know what that something is as of yet.

Pork butt, chuckie and jerk chicken for me this weekend! We are having a little fall get together with lots of bbq and a bonfire.

Doing a couple of birds to use in various dishes, a chuck roast for pulled beef for what ever (likely chili) and a boneless pork butt for slicing and likely use the rest for some kind of soup.

Spares, rubbed with a light coat of Raspberry chipotle, over cherry chunks in the Uds,

I'm thinking I'm gonna try Pig Shots and Moinkballs since I've never tried them before.

Back