American Royal Invitational Confirmation Question

Rich Parker

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Does the AR send out any confirmation on your entry in to the invitational portion of the event?

I received a packed about the open but nothing on the invitational, and I have called and left a couple of different people voice mails including emailing a few others just asking for a confirmation but get nothing in return. In the past, I have always received some type of confirmation from organizers either by phone, snail mail, or email.

No, they don't. We wondered the same thing, so we called them and they re-confirmed that we are still in the invitational even though the packet does not mention that anyplace. Maybe they could avoid all the phone calls and emails if they included that info in the packet, but it's their first year with the new process.

I imagine running two back to back contests, one with close to 500 teams, must be a little hectic.

Thanks to Matt (Velvet Smoke) we received an email confirming our entry.

Our email stated since we are in the open and using the same spot, we would only receive the one confirmation to the Royal. :confused: How hard is it to put a piece of paper in their or sending the teams an email confirming their entry? I understand they are busy but that is just common courtesy.

Back