How luck can 1 guy be

Craig Pippin

Found some matches.
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I helped Dennis Keck from 4 Smokin' Butts at the Little Engine That Could contests in Vista, Ca and we came away with a 3rd and 5th place finish for the two days.

This last weekend I got to help Joe Beland from TippyCanoe BBQ at the Knott's Berry Farm Wild West BBQ Championship in Buena Park, CA and won RGC the 1st day and GC the 2nd.

These are two of the nicest guys (along with Dennis' wife Cindy) that you will ever meet, not to mention two of the best cooks in the country.

They both have taught me so much, I only hope my brain can process it.:doh:

What I really think is that I was the constant in the comps and they were just lucky to have me. (That is a joke for all you that cannot recognize sarcasm)

Again, I just wanted to thank them publicly for their generosity.

Dennis and Joe are both great guys and pretty good cooks :p

If you really are the constant and it was your influence that helped them do so well you are welcome to cook with us at any time! In fact, I claim your assistance and no one else can have you!

:becky:

That's awesome, Craig! Hope you really take off in 2012 and put all the knowledge to good use!

Grats, yes it sounds like you are the one that made it all come together.. heheheh. I hope that happens to me as well if/when I get to do some helping in the future.

Dennis and Joe are both great guys and pretty good cooks :p

If you really are the constant and it was your influence that helped them do so well you are welcome to cook with us at any time! In fact, I claim your assistance and no one else can have you!

:becky:

Wrestle you for him. :becky::becky::becky: Congrats on the opportunity to cook with 2 great cooks ! Now to adapt their ways to your ways :doh::doh: Where did I put those damn notes ???

Thanks Craig...I think you are right, you're the consistent one!! This guy worked his butt of for me this weekend to get this thing done. So I say thank you Craig! Good luck this season:-D

Back