Middletown, DE May 21-22

We will be there as part of team GrassWorks:clap2:!!!!,what a great sponser!!! Cannot wait to get there and cook some crappy food for the judges!!

this post was approved by me, Sal and beer..we are Paulaner!

I live about 15 minutes away and didn't even know about this. I think I will have to atleast stop by. I have never been to a comp before.

Can't do it, but wish all the Brethren the best of luck.

Wish I could make it, headed to Chesapeake this weekend. Dragged my feet on the contract for vending and learned once again there is no such thing as a verbal agreement. Good luck everyone.

I was in but had to pull out. But hey I got this really cool scar across my throat now and can tell some cool stories about the shark attack or the hooker that slit my throat in Mexico.

Seriously have a great time to all who compete. First year comp but the field is a very strong one. Good luck to all.

Good luck Ron, lets see how that stretch does this weekend.

Good luck to all the brethren.

Someone should set up a hidden camera at your site. I would pay good money for the video!

I've had some people say the same thing about a hidden camera in my shop. Maybe we're on to something here?
American Lawn Care? American Barbecue? American Lawn Care and Barbecue?

This week on a very special American Barbecue, Sal stops by with beer :crazy:

I've had some people say the same thing about a hidden camera in my shop. Maybe we're on to something here?
American Lawn Care? American Barbecue? American Lawn Care and Barbecue?

This week on a very special American Barbecue, Sal stops by with beer :crazy:

is this weeks show a repeat?:confused:

Just picked up my meat from the butcher. I just need to get some cigars. Can't wait!

Did someone say they'll have beer there? mmmmm...beer

I have to work hope everyone has a safe trip and have a great time. Weather looks iffy for the weekend.

Just got 5lbs of shrimp, 5lbs crab legs for Fri night. Sounds like Shrimp and a Shot night, stop on by.

Not this year for us unfortunately
Good luck everyone and I hope to see folks in the not to distant future

And as Al Roker says, "Here's what's happening in your neck of the woods"...via weather.com, the Middletown forecast for this weekend:

Fri
May 21

34.gif

Mostly Sunny

85°
61°

10%

Sat
May 22

26.gif

Cloudy

75°