My Prize From the BBQ Central Show Just Showed Up

patwill66

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I won called in to the BBQ Central show and won some sauce from Big Butz BBQ. I havent tried them yet but I tried the one in the box that was broken and it tasted pretty good. Has anyone else used this kind of sauce?

87b23750.jpg

I hear that guy is sort of odd and lives up in the woods and dances with hit kettle and UDS's in the moon light. There are several Brethren that have tried his sauces, I have not yet had the chance. I hear they are terrific.

I think Zydeco Paws has used it and maybe BBQ Grail as well.

They are awful meet me on 35w at the CTY 42 exit and I'll dispose of them for you.
Just helpin a Brother out:rolleyes:

And just remember, he is the man who brought us deep fried gravy-stuffed biscuit balls

I hear that guy is sort of odd and lives up in the woods and dances with hit kettle and UDS's in the moon light. There are several Brethren that have tried his sauces, I have not yet had the chance. I hear they are terrific.

I think Zydeco Paws has used it and maybe BBQ Grail as well.
He sounds like me, :p

Oh and grats on your prize.

They are awful meet me on 35w at the CTY 42 exit and I'll dispose of them for you.
Just helpin a Brother out:rolleyes:

Funny, cause I live a mile from those crossroads. I am gonna use the sauces this weekes so I will report back.

I've used all of them, and carry them in our shop. Tom does a great job and is probably the most friendly saucemaker on the planet. My favorite is the cranberry - smokey with a hint of the tart red berry.

Congratulations on winning! The prizes look and sound tasty. :thumb:

Two weeks ago I won called in to the BBQ Central show and won some sauce from Big Butz BBQ. I havent tried them yet but I tried the one in the box that was broken and it tasted pretty good. Has anyone else used this kind of sauce?

87b23750.jpg

Knew I should have sent it Spee Dee, swear USPS is going to try to kill me with their sloppy practices. On the upside it looks like it was the Xtra-hot which is waaay too hot for most. :shock:

Pat, I was totally floored that you had picked our sauces for your prize. It was the first time for us to sponsor up a prize pack for the show. :clap2:

BBQ sauce from Wisconsin. Is there a casserole flavor? (Ducking and running)

Back