• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I found this in the shed

i swear, EVERYTHING tested in California causes cancer.... Drives me nuts. I know they have a rubber stamp that has that warning and they just stamp everything with it haha.

Yep. I love California. It is a beautiful state, unfortunately the government there is run by the inmates of the asylum. :sad:

The Southern California Air Quality Board says that you should never allow any wood to combust as it will kill everyone within a 1 mile radius. However if you "must combust" just pay them a nominal fee and and no one will die.

I had a similar experience with the state of Louisiana once. My truck load was 1800 pounds over weight, and I was "destroying" their roadbeds. Until I paid an $18 fine, then I could run all over the state and as long as I did not re-load or add any more onto my trailer, all was OK! No more damage!!
KEY ??? Follow the money!

I would use the wood after drying out in the sun for a while so it would not emit excess smoke by being wet. We burn wood all the time with mold on it, and never question it, only because we don't see it as thick as yours is.

Blessings, :pray:
Omar

Yep, dry it out and the mold should shrivel up and fall off. Or at least be easily scrapped off.

Or use the weed burner suggestion, especially if you don't own one yet....not that any man really needs an excuse to own one! :mrgreen:

The Southern California Air Quality Board says that you should never allow any wood to combust as it will kill everyone within a 1 mile radius. However if you "must combust" just pay them a nominal fee and and no one will die.

Make sure you buy your carbon offsets first....

Back