Looking for a team needing help in Southern Califiorna

jketron

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
If you are competing in the so cal area and need a helper I'd be honored to volunteer myself. I've been smoking or sometime now, I've attended a few BBQ classes, I'm a KCBS CBJ also working towards a master CBJ.

I'd love to help your team, if you need an extra set of hands let me know.

If you are competing in the so cal area and need a helper I'd be honored to volunteer myself. I've been smoking or sometime now, I've attended a few BBQ classes, I'm a KCBS CBJ also working towards a master CBJ.

I'd love to help your team, if you need an extra set of hands let me know.

I live in S.D. too. Never been to a competition. Would like to see one in action. Send me a PM or e-mail when you get on a team. I'll come support ya!

San Diego has LONG been in the shadow of L.A., but not so much anymore. People from L.A. (a mere 140 miles north) come here to VACATION where I get to LIVE... Love it :clap:

ThomEmery, thank you for the suggestion, I didn't think to post there too. Is there CBJ room still for your upcoming event?

I live in S.D. too. Never been to a competition. Would like to see one in action. Send me a PM or e-mail when you get on a team. I'll come support ya!

San Diego has LONG been in the shadow of L.A., but not so much anymore. People from L.A. (a mere 140 miles north) come here to VACATION where I get to LIVE... Love it :clap:

yes thats what I do. :thumb:

maybe someday in the future I would want to venture into the competition world myself :clap2:

Meat, Inc. will be competing in a few upcoming events -

Kristies (Orange County) - Jun 8/9/10
Pechanga (Temecula) in June 22/23

Take a look at our blog and past competitions. If we look like a team you would like to get involved with - at your own risk :loco: - then shoot me a PM and we can work out the details!

meat inc...I saw them on Sat. in the I.E.

Still looking, because our team could use some help, and Pechanga isn't far at all from us.

Back