Worth grabbing this smoker for free?

I've gotten no PM from you telling me "Fark Off It's Mine!" or "so I got this thing, how much will you give me for it?". So I take it you didn't get it. :p

I'm hoping you got it either way. :thumb:

GET IT!!!

If nothing else, I'm sure your local school would love to have this to practice on in shop class and fix it up for you!

I'd snatch that up in a heartbeat!!!

We're dying here, did you get it or not? If yes lets see some pics!?!!

I apologize for the very delayed response. Unfortunately i did not get it.

I couldn't use the computer for about a week - my dog jumped up on me and managed to claw my eye so I had a badly damaged cornea and couldn't see well at all. It's all good now. It's almost back to normal, but MAN did that hurt.

We're dying here, did you get it or not? If yes lets see some pics!?!!

Wow that sucks, glad you are feeling better. I always worry about my dog poking my eye with her feet and long claws. She always puts them anywhere she likes without any concern.. do all dogs do this? She's really hurt me sometimes digging her bony feet into my side. I could see her putting my eye out in my sleep. Gonna have to make sure she stays down at the end of the bed when sleeping.

My dogs are tiny things, and don't sleep on the bed with us, so my eyes aren't really a concern. They DIG my legs though when they want my attention. It's how I can tell I love them, because I have never kicked one across a room for doing it. Man it hurts though. It's kind of funny too because whenever they get me really good I'll yell something like, "AH!" and then they throw themselves down on the floor and show me their belly. I guess they're spoiled if me raising my voice is the end of the world for them.

Hope you are feeling better! That was a nice find, keep looking for stuff like that!

Free?! Why are you even asking!

Edit- just back tracked the thread and read about your eye- that sux man get well!

Pretty much all dogs do it. It's why people try so hard to teach them not to jump from day one. We rescued ours when she was 5 so the bad habits were already there. She's an english pointer who's very strong and has long claws.

Wow that sucks, glad you are feeling better. I always worry about my dog poking my eye with her feet and long claws. She always puts them anywhere she likes without any concern.. do all dogs do this? She's really hurt me sometimes digging her bony feet into my side. I could see her putting my eye out in my sleep. Gonna have to make sure she stays down at the end of the bed when sleeping.

It's okay. About 90% back. Still slightly off, but for the first 3 days I couldn't even see anything more than white light and very large blobs. Wills Eye said it'll be 100% within the next week. Luckily the eyes are one of the fastest healing parts of the body.

Thanks for the concerns.

That sucks Is your eye alright

Back