• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The dark side

Pigs on The Run

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
After ten years claiming that pellet smokers are not real cookers , i just purchase one. Now for anew experience. The FEC 100 about a year old and I got it for about $2000 with a bag of pellets. Now I need to sell my Large spicewine for to pay for it to keep my wonderful wife off my back.:tape::tape:

John,
Say it isn't so!!! That's not really cooking BBQ, you know. I never would have pegged you for a pellet head. Next you will tell me Santa isn't real! That really is the dark side. Wow, that's all I can say.
Wow!

Welcome! We love ours too, started with the MAK 2* and then got the Yoder 640. Can't beat the sleep they provide you with at a comp.

I dunno. I can get a solid 4-5 hours of sleep with my Backwoods, and I don't have to worry about electricity. Pellet cookers are Guru's seem to be cheating a little in my view. But then again, I've been told that if you aren't cheating you aren't trying. :wacko:

Loooong time FEC owner (cater with a pair of 500's). Buy an inverter battery back up. No more worries about power.

I get a16 hour burn with my spicewine medium. Love my fe's for vending and ease of use at home. Do comp meats on spicewine until I wrap then into fe. Finish sauce back on spicewine.

That's a great price for 1 year old.

Back