I guess I am honored!

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
As you all know I am very active in my church and school. We put on a regular trivia night for the Home and School committee to raise money to buy computer equipment white boards ect.

I am already involved in writing questions and will be the Master judge again. So I guess I am CMTJ.:rolleyes: I was asked by the committee if I would donate a auction item for the silent auction that will also happen that night. It was highly suggested that I do a BBQ theme. Hmm go figure!:roll: So I decided to give a catered event at the winner place of choice for 20 sponsored by Celtic Nation BBQ team. Also for the night I will provide a basket of sauces for the eye catcher. I am sure I have those lying around. Have to make sure they are not opened.:cool: I am doing this for several reasons. The first is to help the school, second I feel honored that they would ask and then third (advertising) :twisted: Hey BigMista your on a roll.... Wanna come to STL for a weekend. I will let you know the date later..:lol: Have a great day!

Congratulations Ashmont. It is always an honor to help those that need help.

It always makes you feel good when people want your bbq over others.

I know a relay for life team has asked me if I would cook for them to sell bbq sandwiches for a fund raiser.

Are you going to make them your "Ash-holes"?

I just might just do that..... mini toasted bagels with a slice of Fattie encased in melted cheese for an Horedervy thing. I am sure to get a gig or two out of it. We shall see!

Back