Update to my Catering Planner

SoEzzy

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
http://www.bbq-review.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10 The latest version of my catering planner is up and about, a couple of corrections and I have made it even more customizable on some of the sections.

This is version 3.01 issued 09/11/07.

There is going to be an additional version with an executable file that will allow you to pick selections and print a page with those selections on it, in the not too distant future.

[FONT=&quot]Still free to download and free to use. Enjoy![/FONT]

Thanks for the planner! I have a couple downloaded already but at first glance this one looks to be a little more customizalble....
Thanks for sharing bro.....lot's of time and work went into this thing!

Thanks to Steve Brandon for spotting that B76 was protected and should be changeable.

Now corrected, New New version 3.02 online thanks also to Ray Lesko for asking me to put a version number on the spreadsheet, from now on the version number will be on the title Barbecue Review catering planner V xxx.

This is the latest, latest version! :oops:

New Updates!

1) Minor changes to the Math on some sections, now rounds up to next unit value so you should always have enough, even if it is just enough.

2) Addition of Loin Back ribs to pork section.

3) Minor corrections to some rib math on weights.

All the figures are "real" so if you have big or small eaters adjust accordingly with your portion size.

It is available either as an Excel file (catering304.xls) or as a Zip file (catering304.zip) you can download either, (by clicking the links), and use them on your own computer for free!

It is also now available for Canada, (new version of this one too), with GST and PST instead of Local Sales Tax, (catering305CA.xls).

This is a great tool, I have used it several times, Thanks for the hard work and for sharing SoEzzy, very generous!!