Finally Posting Pics of My Build

What's your plans for it? Catrering? Vending at fairs? Open up a restaurant? Inquiring minds wanna know...not that it's any of our business. :grin:

Some Competition cooking, I also have a Family reunions, Maybe a restaurant in the future.. or catering... im only 26 years old.. no immediate plans on anything like that...

That is SWEET!! You guys have some bad azz skills. Gotta love those Harbor Freight tools. Burn em up and toss them or get the extended warranty and get a new one. How much $$ do you think you invested not including time?

Great work, that thing is a beast. Post some cook pics when you can, I think we would all like to see it in action. :thumb:

That is SWEET!! You guys have some bad azz skills. Gotta love those Harbor Freight tools. Burn em up and toss them or get the extended warranty and get a new one. How much $$ do you think you invested not including time?

Extended Warranty For The Win!! LOL we invested about 2,500 wasn't confident enough in our trailer making skills so invested in getting one made.. other than that everything was done in house..

Extended Warranty For The Win!! LOL we invested about 2,500 wasn't confident enough in our trailer making skills so invested in getting one made.. other than that everything was done in house..

and Thats paying Damn near full retail on everything as out local metal shop wasn't interested in discounting until we got towards the end..

Back