wish me luck

2Fat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Its 34°F snowy and blowing so I'm headed out to start some wood on fire so we can have ribs around lunchtime. Using the Bandera for the 1st time in more than a year--should be interesting.

Got 3 racks loinbacks rubbed with Dixie Dust and 3 with Blues hog---should be tasty-----iffen I can 'member how to cook with wood
see ya

Buzz

took too long to get the fire under the pot started so I fired up the generator and ised the microwave--can't find the browning sauce though

Buzz

2Fat said:
took too long to get the fire under the pot started so I fired up the generator and ised the microwave--can't find the browning sauce though

Buzz

thats blasformy...( didi i speel that write?)

what ever it takes<bfg>-----and for a side note the wind has picked up to 25mph and I can't find my chair cushions anywhere

Buzz

Oh man, I would wait for better weather. We had some really nice weather down here this weekend. I can't wait for the weather to pop for good.

parrothead said:
Oh man, I would wait for better weather. We had some really nice weather down here this weekend. I can't wait for the weather to pop for good.

Your pretty up todate--answering a year old message<BFG> Weather was nice in the north country this weekend--cooked some spares direct on wsm and brewed a batch of Barleywine.

Plant where I've work'd for 25+years burned this weekend so am busy trying to asses damage and plan a future

Buzz

Plant where I've work'd for 25+years burned this weekend so am busy trying to asses damage and plan a future
Buzz, sorry to hear this. Hope everything works out, we'll be thinking about you. Best of Luck Brother. Hope to see you again this fall.

Greg, that just ain't right. :twisted: I can barely read and I certainly don't read the post dates. I've been caught by every one of them. :lol: I hope your laughin your arse off cuz I am. And I just made a note to self to look at the original posts date, if I can remember. :roll:

jgh1204 said:
I was wondering who in the hell trys to smoke ribs in 25 degree weather with snow on a Monday!

You mean you don't? :roll:

Got 3 racks loinbacks rubbed with Dixie Dust

Hey Buzz!! Is that the stuff D. Robert sells?? We need to get him over to this site. I met him a couple of weeks back, what a great fun guy. Can you get a hold of him? Check out the pics of the fundraiser we did a couple of weeks ago, I think his pic is in there.

Good to see you again!

[[/quote]

thats blasformy...( didi i speel that write?)[/quote]

No

Back