View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 07:23 PM   #36
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arristillius View Post
Crap like this thread is why I have to warn friends who are getting into BBQ about the over priced mini uds that is the "pbc" before they fall victim to the spam posts here and on craigslist.

I can't search anything BBQ related on craigslist without seeing it, I wouldn't mind it here if it was more than just a couple users reiterating the same pitch in nearly every post.
Who you calling Spam Limp Fatty? Someone needs to be schooled on why people, long term members, post about their likes and dislikes on here. I will say it once and say it again. People come in here to see what WE think... in fact, they pay. Thus, we as members, or in my case grandfathered members, do not check our first amendment right to offer up our opinions.

I check your posts out Arristillus and I don't quite see you going on about people who prefer or like Jambro, Treager, Klose, Lang, Vaults or Snipers so please make damn sure you know who it is you are talking about before you say they are spam. I may be crap, but not spam.

And I don't think there's one person who would like me to spend a month posting online here proving I am not some spam troll.

Edict.
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->