Steph and SM!

...and BAM, I got to get all that meat in the photo rubbed up for an overnight cook!

Steph's stuff is great!

545489_344070245663931_407409554_n.jpg

p.s. I am working on the shipping calculator, if the price does not look right, don't worry I will refund any overages!

Whew! I was thoroughly confused when I just went on to order. I think I put my info in 3 or 4 times trying to figure out why shipping got more expensive when I put in the brethren coupon code. :confused:

I was going to order without it and get the "rub" shipping cheaper. Glad I caught this! What would you suggest I do for ordering? Just put in the brethren code as is and the overage on shipping will be refunded after the order is processed?

Whew! I was thoroughly confused when I just went on to order. I think I put my info in 3 or 4 times trying to figure out why shipping got more expensive when I put in the brethren coupon code. :confused:

I was going to order without it and get the "rub" shipping cheaper. Glad I caught this! What would you suggest I do for ordering? Just put in the brethren code as is and the overage on shipping will be refunded after the order is processed?

Exactly, I will refund and differences.

I am out of the office until Tuesday, unless I get an order within the next hour.

Hey Fellas - I just received my 1st order of SM products. We had an issue with the order going thru but when it went thru I tell you Steph PUT IT THRU! He more than made up for it with the extra "goodies" he provided! We have the sweet seduction, peppered cow, pecan & apple flavors with my family loving them all....these seasonings also seem to make all the meats MORE TENDER/MOIST! I don't like the taste of apple but the spicy apple rub blew me away! Peppered cow definetly lived up to its name, do any of you leave your rubs on overnight? Could I put some olive oil on my meats before putting the rub on it? About to place an order for the season all & cherry flavors later! Simply Marvelous has lived up to its name!

Hey Fellas - I just received my 1st order of SM products. We had an issue with the order going thru but when it went thru I tell you Steph PUT IT THRU! He more than made up for it with the extra "goodies" he provided! We have the sweet seduction, peppered cow, pecan & apple flavors with my family loving them all....these seasonings also seem to make all the meats MORE TENDER/MOIST! I don't like the taste of apple but the spicy apple rub blew me away! Peppered cow definetly lived up to its name, do any of you leave your rubs on overnight? Could I put some olive oil on my meats before putting the rub on it? About to place an order for the season all & cherry flavors later! Simply Marvelous has lived up to its name!

I often use olive oil - I just do, no reason, try it see if you like it
I don't do over night, mainly because most of my cooks are overnight - sleep mod

Try placing a pinch between your cheek and gum ...... These rubs rock!

All of SM rubs rock! We recently did a cook of 32 butts and used SM rub only on them, five professional chef's came up to us and said it was the best pork that they ever had! Service is exceptional as is the product!

I would not leave season all on overnight, it may make your meat hammy.

Just received my first order from Steph. Due to work I won't be able to try it till the weekend but some Spicy Apple rub is going on some ribs! Thanks Steph!!!!

Back