• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Oakridge BBQ Habanero Death Wings

Those look absolutely fantastic and now my mouth is watering for some Habenero Wings. :redface:

Them look like they would taste awesome but would literally be the death of me with my ulcers. Will have to try some anyways.

Great job Mike! Where's my death dust? I guess I'll have to order some!

WSM - Check
Leaf Blower - Check
Chicken - Check
Death Dust - :tsk::rolleyes:

Great job Mike! Where's my death dust? I guess I'll have to order some!

WSM - Check
Leaf Blower - Check
Chicken - Check
Death Dust - :tsk::rolleyes:

Sorry, Aaron... this stuff costs me a fortune to make. You'll have to stand in line like everyone else... :becky: :becky:

Last edited:
Mike, nice job!! I like how you got your WSM temps way up...what ingenuity! I will have to do that when cooking regular chicken legs, thighs or quarters.

Man those look farkn great! I love grilled/smoked wings there so much better then fried, well to me they are. Great job and really nice pics you should shoot food for a living :thumb:

I will for sure order some of the dust this weekend. Those wings look amazing! I cannot wait to try some of the other rubs as well :thumb:

Yeeee-freaking-oooooow! Those look tasty and HOT.

One of my favorite shots was of the ones in the bag because you can just see the spices hanging out on the wings, having their way with them!

Yep. I'm wondering if I can do that with a hair dryer...

I thought about that too... All it takes is the leaf blower being on an idle, give it any gas and it is just too much air. (I've experimented with it before... :heh: :heh:) I think as long as the hair dryer moves enough air, I don't see why it wouldn't work, might have to put it on high speed, though... :wink: :thumb:

Back