Major Sponsorship

DCFIREMANN

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
WOW I can't believe it. The DC Fire Department BBQ Team would like to announce that we have teamed up with Stubbs BBQ Sauce for the upcoming season:clap2::clap2::clap2:. We are very excited about this and hope the department will let us have some time off to run the streets this year. We are going to try to do 15 comps this year. A far cry for 3 or 4 a year we have done in the past. We have also picked up a Backwood Piglet and 2 Weber SMS's for the upcoming season.

BTW while talking to the people from Stubbs on Friday I asked about Stubbs Charcoal. Yes it is still available and will be. It is an all natural Briquet. I can talk to them about working a deal for the people on here if I can get enough interest. I will have it at all of the comps we will be competing in most of them will be in the Mid Atlantic region! I will also ask about getting any of their products for the members of The Brethren with some reduced pricing if there is enough interest. I am not sure how we can work it but if there is a will there should be a way!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Congrats!:cool:

its_a_major_award_card-p137903791478789119qt1t_400.jpg

will you be cooking with Stubbs BBQ sauces only or with their other products as well? I look forward to the results, I have always been a fan of Stubs.

I will be using a lot of their products. I have been using them for some comps and a lot of catering.

Dan PM me a number or we can talk in April!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Great deal!!!

I hope we will see more sponsor interest since the PitMasters series.
I know it seems that the team counts are way up this you.

TIM

Great deal!!!

I hope we will see more sponsor interest since the PitMasters series.
I know it seems that the team counts are way up this you.

TIM

I am hoping we could see more. I am actually talking to 3 other Companies right now about some sort of Sponorship. With money being tight these days every little bit helps. I do have to say I am very excited about the upcoming season with the new smoker. The only thing we see we may have a problem with is getting the time off. The Department use to give us Admin leave to come cook but it doesn't look good this year. So we will do what must be done to be able to be on the road this year!

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Back