LSG Trailer half loaded (pron)!!!!

tsimm15

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
So I did my first vending gig at Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque. I was excited for the chance to load down my LSG with the most I have cooked on it. 10 Pork butts and 4 15# packers. Here's a few pics from my cook.

Attachments

• photo 2 (3).JPG
    photo 2 (3).JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 264
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 263
Last edited:
The line had got lengthy as well and stayed consistent for 3 hours straight. I was exhausted.

Very nice! How's that pit working for ya, I know that I love my LSG!:wink:

LSG. You got my attention. Looks awesome but I didn't expect any less.:thumb:

Very nice! How's that pit working for ya, I know that I love my LSG!:wink:

Love it. It holds temp very nicely. No leaks at all. With all that meat on the pit it was if there was only a couple butts on there and not 10. Couldn't be happier and people love Chris' craftsmanship. Simply amazing!!

Lookin' good, Travis!
Glad to hear the folks are lining up for more of your 'cue.
Kind regards to you and the rest of the Wolf Pack.

Very nice looking cook you had there, and the booth looked great at setup.

Lookin' good, Travis!
Glad to hear the folks are lining up for more of your 'cue.
Kind regards to you and the rest of the Wolf Pack.

Appreciate it Marc! Wish I had a LSG while out in Oki. Their vertical would've been perfect.

Looks like you aren't doing to bad out there with your Q.

Very nice! And with a bit of creative packing, you could have added quite a bit more meat still!!!

Great looking set up man! I went to a wedding last year with BBQ and it was great. I hope you get a bunch more gigs.

Great looking meat and a beautiful day too!! Did you sell it all? :clap2::thumb:

Not sure I hit it out the park, but it felt good afterwards. Knowing people enjoyed the food is what I like hearing the most. Satisfied customers is what it's about and for my first vending event I couldn't be happier. Learned some good stuff though to help me prepare for my next one.

For your first vending gig you done good!!! That was some good looking meat!

Back