Ok who is trying to get rich?

This is the part I like,"*no continental stoking and watching!"

Someone does not have spell check either:

"NEW Custom Vertical Drum Smoker UDS Mountian Smoker BBQ"

a fortune!!!!!!!!! i hope you dont give away any good tips on ebay. atleast make them search for them.

WOW if thats what you get my fleet of UDS are for sale! I can always make more.

Wyatt did sell one here for $250, but it had a handpainted sports logo on it.....

I have 1200 bucks worth of drum at that price lol my stainless has to be worth 1000 bucks by it self lol pellet feed and all lol

Pricing, spelling and other issues aside, it look's like someone did a nice job on the unit...

Thats it, I am going to have to make some to sell.

Then when I make some money I can afford to buy a stainless steel drum to make the UDS I have been dreaming about.

The bad thing is that most people that try to build them miss out because they can't ship them. With my freight rates, I could ship one anywhere is the US for $80 - $120. If only I had time to build them.

DeepSeaMama1....I bet that's divemaster.:wink:

Nope, not one of mine... The ones I sell are completely sealed and come with an air tank and regulator so you can use it under water.... (For real fast cooks I include an auxiliary oxygen tank....)

Pricing, spelling and other issues aside, it look's like someone did a nice job on the unit...

I agree, and personally, I think the price is quite cheap. What smoker can I purchase in this price range that has comparable performance?

Considering the performance and cost of other smokers from eggs on down, how much is a UDS worth?

Any comments?

Also, how much time does it take to put this together?
Take the price and subtract the parts and calculate the labor rate. To me, this seems like a bargain. The problem of course is the shipping.

I agree, and personally, I think the price is quite cheap. What smoker can I purchase in this price range that has comparable performance?

Considering the performance and cost of other smokers from eggs on down, how much is a UDS worth?

Any comments?

Also, how much time does it take to put this together?
Take the price and subtract the parts and calculate the labor rate. To me, this seems like a bargain. The problem of course is the shipping.
Labor intensive by the hands of a skilled craftsman...good point.

Back