• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin On Big Creek Mar 30-31st Pleasant Hill, MO

Regrets on missing a great contest this year, but keep that swampy corner spot open for Fat Woody's Cigar and Scotch Lounge in 2013; hopefully no work scheduled for that weekend!

This makes me sad.

Donkey Punch will not be able to do it this year. With the kids and work, we couldn't fit the date in even with 6 team members. We're sad as this is a great run event!

We are looking forward to starting out the season here in a few weeks! I got me some spring fever!

We are up to 56 paid teams and another 8 that have registered but have not paid! With basically 2 weeks left we are shooting for 66-72 team field.

Ok everyone we are up to 56 paid teams and 4-5 more that say the check is in the mail ;) but have not paid yet and another 4 teams that have not paid or contacted us so they will be removed from CompBBQ database. If you have not paid make sure to contact me so you do not have to re-register.

56 Paid Teams - if you are not on the list we have not received your payment.

Smokin On Big Creek Teams

This Is How We Que It
Funny Farm BBQ
Big Wigs BBQ
Slabs of Approval
Holla-N-Swalla
Love 2 Q
BADAMS BBQ
E & D's BBQ & Catering
Roadkill BBQ
Blazing Saddles
Gen U Wine Swine
Pork Fiction
Good Fella's BBQ
Hunka Hunka Burnin' Rub
CRAMERQUE
Lil' Fiddler's
Swine Enthusiast BBQ
Smokin' Bad Habit
Holy Smokes BBQ
Swine Wine and Dine
EXE-QUE-TIONERS
Brothers With Different Mothers
Bucky's Badass BBQ
Midwest Scuba Que
Sticks-n-Chicks BBQ
Worth Hollar'n BBQ
Chop Quey
Our Butt's Insured
Rockin' K BBQ
Bare Bones BBQ Team
JP Custom Smoke
Up In Smoke KC
KC Can Crew
Nickle Boys BBQ
Pork'N'Butts
Emerald Buffalo
I H C BBQ
T's" Smokin Pit"
Big T'z Q Cru
This Little Piggy Got Smoked
TippyCanoe BBQ Crew
2 Worthless Nuts
Midnight Smoker
Hot Grill on Grill Action
smokin o bbq
Caveman Cuisine
Wild Blue
Dead Pigs Tell No Tales
Little Pig Town
Smelly Butt's BBQ
jeanie's got wood
BIG O'S BBQ
Pork Pullin Plowboys
Smoke on Wheels
Boondoggle BBQ
Rippel-Que

Estimated price pot is now approx $10,000!!

Originally when I started this post we were at $7000 payout. We are estimating a $10,000 payout now.

We have 70 teams registered but have several that have not paid and have not contacted us to tell us payment is coming!

We will probably cut off at 78 paid teams! If you are registered but not paid you are not guaranteed a spot until we receive payment!

We will be there!! Dan, Sarah, Emma, Dan Jr., and "THE Tower" will be making it's debut! Chop Quey

Stan, when are the packets being sent out? Also, will you post space assignment on the website? I saw a space for that on the registered teams section, just curious.

Stan, when are the packets being sent out? Also, will you post space assignment on the website? I saw a space for that on the registered teams section, just curious.

The packets will be sent out about a week in advance. I most likely will not post the site assignments because of weather I generally layout about 10 to 12 extra sites because of potential sloppy areas.

When the packet goes out we will ask you to tell us size of trailer/motorhome so we ensure we put you in the right place for the equipment.

Back