Performer Bling - Thanks Marty Leach

Bluesman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So I contacted Brother Marty and asked if he could make me a special inlay handle for my new brick red performer. Well, Marty not only said yes but also quickly sent me an approval drawing and 5 days later........BAM.....:clap2: Marty made me a beautiful maple handle with bubinga inlay on both sides....:thumb: One thing.......ah Marty....... it ah....... came with $.010 postage due............:doh: Now how do propose I explain that to my wife.......eh...........:tsk: Now I got to beg for another dime................just never ends does it...........:caked: So what sets off a new performer better than a custom Marty Leach handle?.......................NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

100_1909.jpg

Front
100_1910.jpg

Back
100_1911.jpg

Awesome-ness

Que the Neil Young, "One of these days"

Awesome, I like the one he did for Toast as well. Gonna get my order in soon!!!!

Great looking handle! I have his handles on both of my performers and my UDS. He does some amazing work and gets them out super fast.

I can't believe it came with postage due! I print the mailing labels off the Paypal website that is tied into USPS. Flat rate priority mail. Crazy!! Sorry about that.

Back