• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Cooker art work

Dr_KY

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Recieved this finished magnet for the new cooker today and sutck it to the van to check out what needed to be changed/added. The magnet's for the van will have larger letters and bottom two lines replaced with our contact info

Besides the creases from the 'recycled' magnet
How's it look?

2u63ck5.jpg

20ts7c4.jpg

Assuming you're "Dr. Sweetsmoke", you need an apostrophe in there...

Now you need flames on the truck!!!

Signs are really great. Agree with the apostrophe. Maybe BBQ needs to be bigger and your championships a bit smaller...

Now you need flames on the truck!!!

The truck decided that all by itself.:icon_sleepy

Ya it's alright to laugh, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. We will bounce back.

I need a good ol American Chevy or Ford van.

Artwork itself looks great...

I agree that the bottom lines should be replaced with contact info as the words BBQ/champions/championships looks a bit repetitive at first glance

That is the magnet that sticks to the cooker as it's being towed. On the rear of the cooker there is a magnet with "BBQ for hire" and the phone numbers.

The magnet for the van has the phone numbers in place of championship/champions.

I took the picture of it on the van as the cooker was too hot at the time and the vans stickers were not made yet. I'm glad I posted it here and now the corrections you guys pointed out will be made.:cool:

There is also a 'S' missing from BBBQS, the printer will correct and make a new one.

lol

As of yesterday the motor went on it so it may be off to the scrap yard and I'll be towing the smoker with my Nikes.

Have to admit it was no fun trying to shift gears with the window cranK and realising it wasn't the shifter. HAHAHAHAHA!

You ain't never lied!! It's was a GM product with an 1.7 Isuzu engine, Vauxhall Combi.

The plan was to try and get something a bit stronger after finding a job doing the festival and party's I have lined up.It was a great little van but it gave up at the wrong time. Glad I went with magnets and not having it sticker ed.

Back