Contest Results Skagit Valley BBQ Championship, Sedro Woolley, WA

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Grand Champions..."Left Hand Smoke"...yep...that's our first GC in a qualifier! :p

RGC..."Smoke A Fat One"...Congrats Steve!

1st place Brisket...
2nd place Pork...
5th place Ribs...
7th place Chicken...

Awesome job guys..

things are clicking for you.. First a 180 in ribs and follow it up w/ a GC !!!

Congrats again John and Brian! Awesome job! Maybe I'll text you guys while you're on stage next time!! LOL!

roy

Congrats boys!! Way to go. A shiny new WSM after a 180...what new toy comes after being GC!!?? :wink:

Congrats guys! That is awesome.

Congrats on your 1st Qualifier win!

Congrats again John and Brian! Awesome job! Maybe I'll text you guys while you're on stage next time!! LOL!

roy

Thanks Bro...you're our good luck charm...send me a text in the middle of our next comp...:lol::lol::lol:

Congrats boys!! Way to go. A shiny new WSM after a 180...what new toy comes after being GC!!?? :wink:

Maybe a new truck for Swamp to haul our gear to the Jack! :p (fingers crossed mod)...:biggrin:

After I took this photo at the PNWBA Sedro-Wolley event I had a puzzled look on my face. Stacia, the head judge, asked me, "Mr Photographer are you alright?" I looked at the photo and said, "Yeah, I'm okay." :mrgreen:

sedro-wolley%20gc%20sq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After I took this photo at the PNWBA Sedro-Wolley event I had a puzzled look on my face. Stacia, the head judge, asked me, "Mr Photographer are you alright?" I looked at the photo and said, "Yeah, I'm okay." :mrgreen:

sedro-wolley%20gc%20sq.jpg

WTF???

I think we've "misunderestimated" the significance of the squirrel. George thinks he's a cute little bugger!
moz-screenshot-2.jpg
moz-screenshot-3.jpg
squirrel-crashes-bush-press-conference-picture.jpg

And I gotta go up against these lugs on Sat. Congrats on another GC guys!!!

Back