Newb with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big_Pete1000

Hey guys I love BBQ. I just found out about this site from another member at www.bodybuilding.com forums. He is a forum member here so he sent me over. I live in Ohio and we got some alright BBQ where I'm at. However, I am going to Raleigh to visit my brother-in-law on spring break over next week. Can anybody give me some good BBQ places to go eat in the Raleigh area or is everyone keeping it a secret :) That was my questin I posted over on the other forums but he said everybody here would help me with my questions. I have heard that the Carolinas have their own unique way of doing things with BBQ. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the camp,
Big Pete1000.
Enjoy.

Carolina BBQ is delicious and varys a bit from the Eastern style vs Western Style.
I will defer to our Carolina brethren to chime in re any local favorites.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the Brethren! You might consider going over to Wilson, just East of Raleigh, for a couple of the best BBQ joints in North Carolina -- Parker's and Bill's BBQ. Not all that far and well worth the trip.

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

Sorry I can't help with your question... HeSmellsLikeSmoke, gave you a couple and I'm sure that more of the guys out that way are going to chime in soon!

Good to have you Pete.
Welcome to the best clubhouse on the web!

Welcome! Unfortunately I've never been to North Carolina, but I hope you find some good places and have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back