• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Smoked Beef Chuck on Beer Bread

Dammmmn, that looks fantastic. Looks great. My recipe for beer bread calls for a quarter cup of melted butter poured over the top of the batter before baking. Adds a great flavor to the crust. :icon_blush:

Jeanie, I'm seriously considering boycotting your threads, on two grounds: 1) they make me SO HUNGRY!!! and 2) They continuously serve as a reminder of just how much I still have to learn about outdoor cooking. Outstanding cook, as always. Thanks for sharing. :clap2:

That looks sexier than socks on a rooster! (Sorry, in the WP there is a thread about weird expressions and I once dated a gal from Oklahoma who said that all the time).

Anyway, that looks amazing!! Just the topic description had me salivating!

Does anyone else here almost dread clicking on Jeanie's posts because after seeing what she puts together you realize that you aren't nearly as a good a cook as you think you are? Is it just me?

WOW, no bounds to your imagination there Cowgirl.........you just keep on taking us "where no man has gone before", heard that phrase somewhere over the years, lol.
But you really do take it to a new level.....very nice work as usual!

Scrapping dinner plans, headed to the store... At warp speed!! Fantastic, fist fantastic :)

That looks sexier than socks on a rooster! (Sorry, in the WP there is a thread about weird expressions and I once dated a gal from Oklahoma who said that all the time).

Anyway, that looks amazing!! Just the topic description had me salivating!

Does anyone else here almost dread clicking on Jeanie's posts because after seeing what she puts together you realize that you aren't nearly as a good a cook as you think you are? Is it just me?

Um....yeah. To that last part......yeah....not just you. :icon_blush:

You're all so kind!! Thank you friends! :cool:
I've made these before, just have to remember to make them when you have company to help eat the whole thing! :biggrin1:

You put us to shame.....:tsk: Well me anyway. That is outstanding. if I may ask were did you get the Cowgirl CI grate? I can do that for myself at least........:pray:

Thanks Bluesman! The grate was made by Matt at Meyer Metal Works..
http://www.meyermetalworks.com/BBQ_STUFF.php I love it. :-D

Dammmmn, that looks fantastic. Looks great. My recipe for beer bread calls for a quarter cup of melted butter poured over the top of the batter before baking. Adds a great flavor to the crust. :icon_blush:

I will give the butter a try next time..Thanks!!

Thanks again everyone!

Thank you Bowhunta and Tom! :grin:

lol Rick I think my Texas friends have a bad influence on me. :becky: Thanks, hope all is well with you!

HEY! I resemble that remark! :decision::icon_smile_tongue:

That sandwich looks awesome, will definitely have to try it some day

Thank you Chihuachsund and GL-BBQ! :grin:

HEY! I resemble that remark! :decision::icon_smile_tongue:

That sandwich looks awesome, will definitely have to try it some day

lol Matt you do resemble a lot of my Texas friends. Thanks! :mrgreen:

Back