An open letter to the Brethren...

That is awesome... I too agree that everyone goes out of their way to help on this forum. Congrats to all.

BTW, in the spirit of the post, if anyone around the Cincinnati area is looking for a drum, I have an extra (it was used for pineapple)... <EDIT> PM me on the barrel, don't want to turn this into a highjack of the thread.

You're right. I decided to stick around too even though these folks are almost all KCBS cookers that use MSG. :roll: Their pretty good folks though. :wink: God help em......

Thats my Zilla! Never short on words...:p

This is a great place to come hang out at though!

I didn't give away anything dammit! I went to take a nap before the Saints game, and when I woke up, my kettle lid and a bag of white oak chunks had dissapeared from the back of my truck. You newbies have some nerve... ;)

Actually, I was pretty sad I missed the chance to meet another brother, but an allnighter and a bottle of Knob Creek finally beat me into submission!

And you owe us some pics of that drum!

im glad i found this site as well you guys have given me great advice and taken my Q's to a higher level

Nice post from our brother in GA. Makes everyone feel a little better. From all over the world on this forum.

I didn't give away anything dammit! I went to take a nap before the Saints game, and when I woke up, my kettle lid and a bag of white oak chunks had dissapeared from the back of my truck. You newbies have some nerve... ;)

Actually, I was pretty sad I missed the chance to meet another brother, but an allnighter and a bottle of Knob Creek finally beat me into submission!

And you owe us some pics of that drum!

pics will be posted tonight.

These guys and gals have helped me more than anyone will ever know!! I am proud to be a part of such a fine group of folks.

Thanks again from the heart!!

Spice

These guys and gals have helped me more than anyone will ever know!! I am proud to be a part of such a fine group of folks.

Thanks again from the heart!!

Spice

yep, wait till he sees the threads on auctions, capers, and brethren cooking for the military and that will warm his heart. This place IS family.

Noah wants a pic of the finished product...a pic of the finished product he will get. I love the way that black barrel that SirPorkaLot gave me turned a beautiful grey after 2 burns. Here it is in all of its glory...She's getting ready to go back to work today as she just stands there waiting on me to light her up. Its my day off and SOMETHING is getting SMOKED!

Last edited:
Back