Long Island BBQ Roadtrip

rbsnwngs said:
I want to thank all you guys who braved the weather to stop on in and enjoy a few beers. I think theres a theme with people baring gifts. 4 gifts 4 different types of beer. what does that say about me

For the record, I also brought hot sauce. Actually, now that I think about it, it probably tastes great mixed with beer! :biggrin:

rbsnwngs said:
I want to thank all you guys who braved the weather to stop on in and enjoy a few beers. I think theres a theme with people baring gifts. 4 gifts 4 different types of beer. what does that say about me

Couldnt think of a better way to spend the day during the monsoon. Lots of beer and food, as well as doing 360's in the parking lot with BrooklynQ as a helpless passenger:biggrin:

PS. Will, i forgogt my package please dont throw it out

"PS. Will, i forgot my package please dont throw it out"

Will has Slednecks package....pass it on

Smoker said:
"PS. Will, i forgot my package please dont throw it out"

Will has Slednecks package....pass it on
I added sugar to Slednecks package and used it yesterday

WELL BOYS AND GIRLS ITS TIME
WILLIE B's BBQ WILL BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS ON WEDNSDAY MORNING AT 11am

Last edited:
rbsnwngs said:

Congratulations, Will! It was a marathon but I can only imagine the feeling when you officially unlock the door to the public next week. We'll be stopping by ASAP.

Also, let me know when you feel settled in and I'd be happy to throw my PR hat on and help you reach out to Newsday and some of the other local media for some tasty reviews. Never hurts when building name recognition early on. :grin:

Congratulations Will I want to come in with a few people next week I am thinking either Wednesday or Thursday I will let you know next week. What are you hours going to be?

Awesome! Congratulations, Will. Now that the wife and I have a car, we'll be making a roadtrip out to ya.....

rbsnwngs said:

yeah right! weve heard this before:biggrin: :biggrin:

Sledneck said:
yeah right! weve heard this before:biggrin: :biggrin:
LOL
hey wait i thought you and Bobber finished up last night

i will be cooking again in the morning and all day drinking so please stop by

Hi,

I had a chance to stop by Willie B's today (and yes, I followed the proper etiquette and brought a 6 pack).

The food I had a chance to taste was great and the location is VERY convenient (one road off both the southern state and sunrise highway). As a matter of fact, you could throw a rock and hit Sunrise Highway.

I see Smoking Al's taking a BIG hit in their sales in the near future.

I plan on being back for the grand opening. Good luck Will!

Eric Devlin

Hi,

I believe that a new bbq place just opened up in Greenport towards the end of the island.

I haven't been there yet, but I will post when I have.

Eric Devlin

Back