Contest Announcment Willie Pallooza 2012 April 14,15 Brentwood, NY

Hey all, interested in defending my first place People's Choice win from Hicksville last year, but this would be the first larger competition that EZ Cue would be looking to enter. Do contestants have to supply their own meat for this or is it covered by the $200 entry fee? I can swing the $200, but having to buy another $200 worth of meat is getting beyond my budget...

I guess you squandered your winnings.... eh, sign of a rookie. You need to parlay those winnings! hope you make it!
M

I guess you squandered your winnings.... eh, sign of a rookie. You need to parlay those winnings! hope you make it!
M

LOL, My winnings was that shiny WSM 22.5, which has been very lovingly used a number of times since we got it.

Team list

1. BBQ Brethren Returning GC
2. Bad Ass comp bbq team
3. Buenos Diaz
4. Roccos Rubs
5. Team Big Barry Q
6. Grim Reaper Smokers
7. Ed-Que-Cators
8. stubborn Bull BBQ
9. Babylon Grill Billies
10. The Grill Scouts
11. Queer Eye for the BBQ Guy

Bob and Laura did such a great job last year, I've decided to sit this year out. However, I'm going to load my "cheep" into the green horsey trailer and you will find me on the east side of the VFW set up with the kids. As extra entertainment, approx 2:00 on Saturday Yakfish will be demonstrating the proper techniques used to shear a sheap. He currently holds the NY sheap shearing title for the fastest shearer in Shokan.

As extra entertainment, approx 2:00 on Saturday Yakfish will be demonstrating the proper techniques used to shear a sheap. He currently holds the NY sheap shearing title for the fastest shearer in Shokan.

Wow, that's a relief. I thought that Scott spent all that time w/ sheep for another reason entirely.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Eric

yes.. but what Sacco didn't tell you is that Yak won the sheep shearing title by using his teeth around the sheeps nutsack... :shocked:

Scott not long uses his teeth. He was "in the area" and inadvertently bit some skin. The sheep kicked him in the hip. That's why on occasions you will see him bent over... His hip is acting up.

Not even here to defend myself!!! Looking forward to this.

Maybe some Haiku's

sacco can bite nuts
Phil needs to quit touching me
Still sleeping outside

Looking for train whistles as I type....

Team list

1. BBQ Brethren Returning GC
2. Bad Ass comp bbq team
3. Buenos Diaz
4. Roccos Rubs
5. Team Big Barry Q
6. Grim Reaper Smokers
7. Ed-Que-Cators
8. stubborn Bull BBQ
9. Babylon Grill Billies
10. The Grill Scouts
11. Queer Eye for the BBQ Guy
12. BBQ Mafia
13. Purple Pork Masters
14. Blazin Buttz
15. Swamp Pit
16. Primal Meat Smokers
17. Chubby Hubby
18. Smokin Irish
19. Out of the Ashes

Last edited:
Sending in my check this week. This will be my last contest before our move south so it better be a good one.

Team EZCue is definitely not going to be able to compete this year due to financial reasons and my teammate not being available that weekend. Anyone looking for a helper? I've only done the single rib competition at the Hicksville Fire dept, and wouldn't mind assisting someone doing a full comp to get some more experience.

Team EZCue is definitely not going to be able to compete this year due to financial reasons and my teammate not being available that weekend. Anyone looking for a helper? I've only done the single rib competition at the Hicksville Fire dept, and wouldn't mind assisting someone doing a full comp to get some more experience.

i know queer eye is always looking for someone to help drink

Back