• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

2nd Year Running.....OFFICE CHILI CHAMP!!!

Wampus

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Just got done with the annual office chili cookoff.

Made another pot of Wampus's Big Boy Brisket Chili and it was a big hit once again!

My kids wanted leftovers brought home.......DENIED!!!

Oh well....I guess I'll have to make another pot this weekend!!!
Oh, but wait.....THAT means I'll have to smoke another brisket!

Oh, the tragedy!!!! :roll: :thumb:

Congrats!! That reminds me I need to make another pot of your chili, which of course means smoking another brisket!

I fart in you general direction!

But, I mean that in a good way, oh great chili warrior. Kinda takes the sting out of the end of the BBQ comp season eh?

I fart in you general direction!

But, I mean that in a good way, oh great chili warrior. Kinda takes the sting out of the end of the BBQ comp season eh?

Yeah, well.....about that......:rolleyes:

Jimmy and I decided to do one more in November on the other side of St Louis.
I knew as soon as I started saying we were done that it wouldn't hold true.

ADDICTED I TELLS YA! :crazy:

My first time in any food competition was at a chili comp in NC. Our "Brisket Bomber" chili finished 2nd out of 50 restaurants. I immediately retired (almost on top) from chili cook-offs and signed up for our first KCBS event the next spring. And now I am addicted to comp Q, all due to the brisket bomber chili!

Your chili sounds great! All the flavors we like in a good chili.

Congrats on the win as well.

It's OK to be a comp addict. :mrgreen:

Oh, thanks for the heads up landarc.:tsk: If the wind happens to be going more north than east, Wamp you'll be the first to know-actually the second...:laugh:

So the smell in the whole house changed???

I would call that aroma a "fundamental transformation". Democrat chile, but since you worked at it--Republican Flavor.

Way to kick some office bee-hind. Congratulations.

Sounds fantastic. Thanks for the recipe

Congrats! I love the chili recipe, I'll have to give it a try: smoked brisket, bacon bits, dark beer...some of my favorite things. I'm thinking, all that and a shot of Jack and I'm all set.

Back