New (to me) 18.5" WSM!

Kcbigben

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Picked up a used 18.5" WSM for $105 a couple weeks ago. Man I wish I had gotten one sooner! Here's a couple pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 159
The family

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 157
Some product

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 155
More product...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 155
Wow nice WSM there; great deal! Hope I run across a deal like you did sometime :)

Wonderful looking food, and it looks like it would taste as good as it looks!

I notice you also have a Mini WSM (like I do); what do you think of it compared to your newly acquired WSM?

Obviously more room in the bigger one. And it's a lot easier to control. I find myself fiddling with the big one out of habit but don't need to at all

Reason I asked is I find myself having to check on the temp of the Mini WSM about every 1/2 hour or so and adjust the vent if needed. Using lump charcoal though.

Enjoy! I picked up an 18.5 earlier this summer and have thoroughly enjoyed cooking on it! Best pulled pork and ribs I've ever produced!!

Looks great. I bought my 18.5 WSM new 1.5 years ago, and have been very pleased. At your price, you should be VERY pleased :cool:

Thanks guys! Very pleased with it an the price was a steal. Just pulled off some beef arm roasts and ill post up pics in a different thread

Congrats on a great find. They hardly ever come up on CL let alone at that kind of price. Looks like you've been putting it to pretty good use as well. :hungry:

Back