Need temp probes

Oldpro1946

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Since my door temp probe is not good, can I get a recommendaion for a meat probe and a grate/smoker box probe? I probably will need 2 probes?? Thanks.

I personally like my Maverick ET-732. It has 2 probes, one for meat and 1 for grill temp. The range is about 300ft. I have actually been farther away than that and still not lost signal. Although I am sure obstacles between you and the receiver could diminish that range some, I have not had a problem.

I personally like my Maverick ET-732. It has 2 probes, one for meat and 1 for grill temp. The range is about 300ft. I have actually been farther away than that and still not lost signal. Although I am sure obstacles between you and the receiver could diminish that range some, I have not had a problem.

So I would only need this 1 probe? Thanks.

Yep. The Maverick is a dual probe remote wireless thermo. You just need the one unit. But you have to be careful with the probes - don't get them wet where the wire attaches to the probe or the wire itself. Don't expose the probe to temps beyond it's rated capacity. Otherwise, that's all you need. I have the ET 73 which is a previous model with a limited range but it's always worked for me.

Second ^ I Love my Maverick ET-732, probably going to get the 6ft probes for it though.

PWA

Back