Hot Brisket Sandwich w/Aus Jus Gravy

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Smoked brisket, Texas toast, mashed potatoes, and gravy made from the brisket Aus Jus. This bad boy was so good, my wife almost called an audible for a "nooner". We'd have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for the dog and those meddling kids!

Attachments

• michael birthday 033 [640x480].JPG
    michael birthday 033 [640x480].JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 227
That looks great! You should have made extra to distract the dog and kids with and then snuck away...

That was good" a nooner". Gonna have to steal that one from ya. Oh yeah sammie looks fantastic.

That just has TASTE written all over it. About as good as I have seen!!! Showed this to my wife and she just went wooooooo! My complements to an excellent looking plate of food.

That just has TASTE written all over it. About as good as I have seen!!! Showed this to my wife and she just went wooooooo! My complements to an excellent looking plate of food.

You could have a nooner, too.

I can't wait for the wife to get home so I can show her!:biggrin: Thanks Plowboy!

Day-um, Todd :-D, good lookin' eats right there! That sammie & a cold Shiner or two would make the day damn near perfect :biggrin:.

Holy Cow!
Thats gives me a Chubby just looking at it.

Great idea. I have a couple of pounds in the freezer just waiting to be
turned into something.

Weiser

Back