Contest Results 8/3-4, Battle of the BBQ Brethren, Manorville, NY

Just wanted to say thanks to Phil and Kyle and everyone else responsible for putting on a great event! MY second competition and it was a pleasure from beginning to end! Thanks guys, can't wait for next year.

Also, great to meet a bunch of the fine people competing, as a newb I very much appreciate the hospitality.

Yeah we did......, but they couldn't keep up with all the folks throwing out your food.

:caked: :pound: :pound::caked:

:becky:

(geezzz.. i really crack myself)

They couldn't keep up with the two garbage cans they had on site. Great venue, awesome everything, last year the garbage guys were great this year they seemed like since they grew pubic hair they got cocky and lazy.

Actually, last year there were 4 garbage guys including james and ryan. This year I hired 4 from the dumpster company and James and Ryan were in charge of ice delivery and all the other stuff that pops up.

Trash guys showed Saturday, but were no shows on Sunday so james and ryan picked up that too. (BTW.. 25 trash cans on site)

there will always be something... but this year went pretty smooth once we rebuilt the squashed electric panel. :wacko:

no garbage pick up for jacked up. I don't mind though. Electric was better this year, actually perfect. the sunday garbage guys actually asked me what I was going to do with my garbage, the kind guy I am I loaded and brought back myself.

Back