Roll Call. Inside 30 days. The National BBQ Cup, Cumming GA, 11/16 - 11/17

colberto

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Who is coming out to the 2nd Annual National BBQ Cup?

The Pig Lebowski will be back in the same spot as last year...and yes, we are bringing the bowling alley. Should be a great time.

Ron

10 bucks says that those teams who were set up around you....won't be requesting the same spot this year!

Just sayin'

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Still waiting to hear about judging. My wife and I judged both the backyard and pro last year and had a GREAT time! Hopefully we will be there again this year. My understanding is that not many teams have signed up so far.

I will note that it isn't the worst thing in the world to be next door to an unlimited supply of beer and entertainment options. It's just not for everyone.

If tenacious q was next door, things might get a little out of control. In a good way!

The JMS Team will return to Cumming. Randall promised us a better site than last year, so hopefully we'll be down on the "main level" and easier to find this time.

I will note that it isn't the worst thing in the world to be next door to an unlimited supply of beer and entertainment options. It's just not for everyone.

If tenacious q was next door, things might get a little out of control. In a good way!

I'll request to see if we can be neighbors. Though where you guys were last year were the larger spots. So they may not be able to set it up for us. But I will certainly ask :becky:.

I will be there this year. I am guessing Thursday is a easier day to come in and set up

Still waiting to hear about judging. My wife and I judged both the backyard and pro last year and had a GREAT time! Hopefully we will be there again this year. My understanding is that not many teams have signed up so far.

Judges are being notified this week, Not sure where your info on team count came from but it is not correct. We as of today have 88 pro entries and 39 backyard and many more on the way. We are excited for year two and working hard to continue to make it bigger and better. If anyone has questions at all please feel free to reach out and we will answer them and do whatever we cna to make your experience with The National BBQ Cup a great one.

If anyone has questions at all please feel free to reach out and we will answer them and do whatever we cna to make your experience with The National BBQ Cup a great one.

Can we please be put next to Lebowski if at all possible? :grin:. It would make our experience a great one.

-Jason, Tenacious Q

Judges are being notified this week, Not sure where your info on team count came from but it is not correct. We as of today have 88 pro entries and 39 backyard and many more on the way. We are excited for year two and working hard to continue to make it bigger and better. If anyone has questions at all please feel free to reach out and we will answer them and do whatever we cna to make your experience with The National BBQ Cup a great one.
Randall - Do you think you'll break a 100 pro teams? That would be so awesome.

And welcome to the Brethren!!!

I will be there for my first comp. Hope to have a good time and meet new people.

Cole's Que team

Back