Last nights dinner

jason p

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I was at my local butcher restocking are supply of ribs, polish sausage, cheese, and some steaks. The wife always says her steaks are to big so I thought I would get some fillets.
ha5ubyhu.jpg
I started up the performer and got it going real hot. There was some bacon grease on the bottom that really got it going.
vamavu8u.jpg
ujy9y4et.jpg
Seared them up then off to the finish indirect.
ape8eru2.jpg
Pulled them off for a quick rest and then plated with some steamed cabbage and potatoes and onions I cooked in foil before the steaks.
ju3yze6u.jpg

The money shot and the wife was happy. The rub was just a simple salt, pepper, garlic powder, and toasted onion powder. Thanks for looking.
Sent from my SCH-R950 using Tapatalk 2

A little cold but thats wisconsin, if you dont like the weather wait ten min. it will change.

Nothing like a Miller High Life will cooking at filet. You sir, are living the High Life.

I couldnt help but not to freeze all of my ribs so 3 racks are on the smoker now. A little storm coming through today but not very cold out and no wind. Perfect for smoking. Will post rest of pron later.
8enaqu6u.jpg
zupe4eda.jpg

ja4enupu.jpg

I like that pic of the Smoke rising out of the Weber. The steaks look amazing. If your missing a Kid check the WSM he's a good fit:shock:

Back