Show your BBQ Area

Show us some more of that Bentley!!! :becky: you can't just flash that thing and expect no one to notice!! NICE set of wheels you got there :thumb:

I love posting that photo -- it always gets a few remarks. :laugh:

That car costs more than my house, so it clearly isn't mine. I had it for three days to photograph for a magazine.

Brian, my teardrop is built on a modified boat trailer.

Here is another fun shot of the Bentley and the teardrop...

Attachments

• New Tow Vehicle.jpg
    New Tow Vehicle.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 2,711
caseydog: I thought I recognized the teardrop and car from mikenchell.com - nice shot with the car and trailer.

AMROCKS: I keep searching your bar pictures for the cash register on the backbar LOL

That car costs more than my house, so it clearly isn't mine. I had it for three days to photograph for a magazine.

Wow what a sweet ride!!!! :shock:

azken; AMROCKS: I keep searching your bar pictures for the cash register on the backbar LOL[/QUOTE said:
Yeah i get asked that alot. The bar is for our own fun for freinds and family. We had a "stock the bar" party just so we didn't have to dump a bunch of money on boose to get it started. Now everyone has there own drinks here at the bar when they visit. I will replace the bottles as they are cashed. We could make money if we wanted to but that would take the fun out of it. :becky:

Last edited:
Can anyone suggest decent looking roofing for a grillzebo that's less expensive and easier to install than shingles?

Can anyone suggest decent looking roofing for a grillzebo that's less expensive and easier to install than shingles?

Well you can always go with metal roofing but the ridging will be a bitch. Cedar planks look really good but are the most difficult. Architect shingles gives you a "plank" look but are still shingles. Those would be my three options for that type of roof.

yes, metal roof panels. that might be pretty close in price.

Well you can always go with metal roofing but the ridging will be a bitch. Cedar planks look really good but are the most difficult. Architect shingles gives you a "plank" look but are still shingles. Those would be my three options for that type of roof.

I had a metal roof on my last cooking shack, louder than a rock concert when it rains.

I had a metal roof on my last cooking shack, louder than a rock concert when it rains.

put the steel down over plywood it will dampen the sound alot, you can also add a thin layer of styrofoam under the steel and that will really mute the snare drum.

put the steel down over plywood it will dampen the sound alot, you can also add a thin layer of styrofoam under the steel and that will really mute the snare drum.

I wonder if dynomat would work on bare metal roof? Just use a small chunk every couple feet or so!? Might work

That is a Continental Supersports right? Man just can't get over that car. I would give my left for one. :icon_smile_tongue: Anybody got 280 grand laying around that I could borrow?

My BBQarea is my driveway/patio. I have small custom home with a detached garage, with a combination driveway and patio between the house and garage. Since the weather here is either HOT, or cold and rainy, I do most of my smoking about three feet inside the garage. That keeps me dry in the winter when it is always wet, and reasonably "not HOT" in the summer.

I move the car outside, and put the WSM in it's place, next to the teardrop camper. Camping is my other hobby.

CD
Now I've seen everything. A WSM takes the place of a Bentley!

Alright I know you guys have seen plenty of my project but I ordered some string lights and put them up today. Got some evening to dark photos with a side of rain.

dsc01345.jpg

dsc01348.jpg
Forget coming to Augusta for the Master's; I'm going to AMROCKS.

Do you leave the bar set up like this all the time, or is this pretty-for-the-picture shot? I could see there being a load of pine pollen on everything in the spring.

Back