Sagamore Steakhouse - Syosset, NY

MilitantSquatter

Reaction score
I went to dinner tonight for business at the Sagamore Steakhouse in Syosset. I think they are owned by the same people who run Blackstone Steakhouse.

http://www.sagamoresteakhouse.com/

I know.. the thread is useless without pics, but that would not have gone over well with the vendor who took us.

I thought the rib eye steak I had at $42, was properly cooked. All the appetizers and side dishes and desserts were typically steakhouse fare but done right. See the menu for the offering.

For the LIFO's if you're looking for a new steakhouse to try, this is at least worth the trip if your considering others in the same price range and want to try somewhere new. Nice atmosphere.. Not stuffy at all and not the typical dark wood decor. Nice place to take the wife for a fancy steak dinner.

Best part about my meal ? It was free....

Last edited:
Definitely a nice place. I have been there numerous times. Never been disappointed.And yes it would be a nice place to take the wife....except Thursday ! Thats ladies nite ...I have seen this place pack with more prime aged women than beef !

For the LIFO's if you're looking for a new steakhouse to try, this is at least worth the trip if your considering others in the same price range and want to try somewhere new. Nice atmosphere.. Not stuffy at all and not the typical dark wood decor. Nice place to take the wife for a fancy steak dinner.

Best part about my meal ? It was free....
So when are you taking us all out for dinner then?:biggrin:

I truly cannot justify spending that much money on a steak. Cheaper to eat at home.

Back