Ohio Veteran's BBQ Cookoff

Hail yes. Jim and Jimmy put on a good contest, with a 9:22 shot from the old school. The Vets will make you cry when they play taps after the 21 gun salute.

This is a great comp, great location and super friendly with awsome support from the organizers. wouldnt miss it for anything.

Whiskey Bent BBQ will be there again this year. We enjoyed this event and all of the shade that it provided last year.

Oh yeah...if I remember correctly, I had the best fried cod of my life at the cooks dinner...is that still gonna happen? You could go $15 a plate and get my money on that deal. I'm just gonna be old fashioned southern tacky and ask what is in the breading of that recipe....so stand back and if you embarass easy:shocked:.

See you all there.

I'll be there, but not competing. I'll just be goofing off and taking photos most likely.

VSQ will be there. Just emailed Mr. Ferguson this morning. Our favorite of the Ohio comps. Fantastic venue! See ya all there.

Very cool. We will be there also. It's actually going to be our first KCBS competition so we are excited about that. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Oh yeah...if I remember correctly, I had the best fried cod of my life at the cooks dinner...is that still gonna happen? You could go $15 a plate and get my money on that deal. I'm just gonna be old fashioned southern tacky and ask what is in the breading of that recipe....so stand back and if you embarass easy:shocked:.

See you all there.

That is a damn good fish dinner...

Scramblin Eggs BBQ will be there. We don't get around to very many but I just can't imagine there are many with better sites, organizers, and reps. Looking forward to it.

I'll be there early thursday evening. It'll be my 4th year in a row and wouldn't miss it for the world !.. It's the coolest contest you'll ever find in the dead of summer (tons of shade trees) and 1:3 draw for the Jack. I can't understand why someone would not want to do this contest ?!?!

Back