• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Unpacking my new toy! (pRon)

Bigmista

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
So I waited all day for my new toy to arrive. It finally arrived at 6pm.

20130415_180443.jpg

Uh-oh...it's in a big crate. That means I'll have to use...(gulp!)...tools!

20130415_180926.jpg

Ok I was like a little puppy. I got so excited, I had to go pee! I got the side off and...wait a minute...what the hell are these metal straps? Who do they think I am? How am I gonna get these off? Hmmm...where are those big scissor things that the guy uses to cut the bushes?

20130415_182805.jpg

Right. That worked. But how do I get it out? Crap I have to take off another side. The wheels are wedged in? Of course they are. Good thing I have a strong back. Let me just pick up one side of it and roll it out.

20130415_184330.jpg

Ok I got tired and had to rest before I got the other side out. I'm not as young as I used to be.

20130415_184752.jpg

Now all I have to do is get all of this paper and plastic off. Hey what kind of father would I be if I didn't let my kid share in my joy? Hey Morgan...it's like Christmas! Have at it!

[ame]http://youtu.be/6cN5WWopZqs[/ame]

Here it is! My new Yoder Smokers YS-640 with competition cart.

20130415_191506.jpg

Talk amongst yourselves. I am worn out.

Sweet! Congrats on the new toy Mista! :thumb:

Like the vid! Your daughter looked like she got a good workout. But, she didn't look as happy about the Yoder as you.:heh:

Nice! I heard them things are built like tanks and have alot of smoke output for a pellet smoker.

Sweet! Congrats on the new toy Mista! :thumb:

Like the vid! Your daughter looked like she got a good workout. But, she didn't look as happy about the Yoder as you.:heh:

She enjoyed they paper more than the smoker but I told her I would teah her to cook on it. That made her happier.

Nice looking rig Neil. So what do you have planned for the first cook?

she be purty. umm both the smoker and daughter. sooo, feeling the need for poopers ?

Probably teach Morgan how to make chicken (so I don't have to do it!)

Nice lookin cooker and awful cute daughter. Is that smoker gonna be for business or pleasure?

I thought the competition model was supposed to have some orange, or did you request the all black and stainless?

She's a beauty.

I thought the competition model was supposed to have some orange, or did you request the all black and stainless?

She's a beauty.

I requested the silver. Orange didn't go with any of my colors.

Neil, you are going to love that cooker! I've had mine for a couple of months now and I love it.

Back