Beef Brisket Injection

sweetheatbbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Has anyone had luck with injecting BBQ phosphates in there brisket? I know it works great in pork but I have yet to try it in brisket. I have had no luck in brisket so I am willing to try anything. In the last few contest I have used Fab B and my results improved but still not landing a call. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

Does it have a flavor or just enhance the beef flavor? Do I need to make a beef stock or add flavors to the injection?

If you are using FAB and not scoring. Then buy better brisket or you have to cook your brisket better. I really think jt sounds like you are looking for magic pixie dust and really just need to concentrate on cooking a perfect end product

Ive had success with Kosmos reserve blend but its not really what Im looking for in flavor. I did pick up a package of just phosphate. Going to work on my own injection and add in the phophates and see what they actually add

If you are using FAB and not scoring. Then buy better brisket or you have to cook your brisket better. I really think jt sounds like you are looking for magic pixie dust and really just need to concentrate on cooking a perfect end product
You are right, I keep trying to find ways to cover up the fact that I am not cooking it right.

How does Butchers Beef differ from Fab B Lite in the finished brisket?

Fab-B lite is "light"; it's a lighter touch on the added flavor/color. Not sure if it's lighter on the other stuff as well (i.e. phos). I'd guess not.

Back