Hello from Boston

Boston Smoker

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Good afternoon - I stumbled across this website a few months ago and have been hooked ever since. Tons of great information! My intro into smoking was with a 4 rack Bradley Digital Smoker. I mostly smoked BB ribs for tailgaters, and they came out great, but took a very long time to get up to temp. The 2-2-1 method turned into the 2.5-2.5-1.5 method. Also, had been dying to try my hand at a full brisket, but rack sizes were too small. So recently purchased a WSM 22.5. First cook did a 15 pound brisket on the top rack and 2 8 pound butts on the bottom. They turned out great. My first smoke ring! So, very happy to be here. I've already learned a ton, and pick up some great info from all of you every time I log on. Thanks everyone.

Boston, eh? I like your butts :wink:

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum Boston Smoker!

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome aboard! Post some pics if you get a chance. And hang on to your hat, the snow is a coming your way.

Okie Dokie,

Hopefully this works.

Here's the pulled pork. Put the butts on at 6:00 am. Was cutting it pretty close for dinner. Timing worked out in the end.

Pulled Pork.jpg

Here's the point, just before chopping up for burnt ends.

Point.jpg

Here are the burnt ends ready to be sauced and placed back on the smoker

Burnt Ends.jpg

Never got a shot of the brisket since I was serving as I was slicing, but here's my dinner the next night.

Leftovers.jpg

Welcome aboard Boston Smoker, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

Great looking meats you posted, thanks for sharing.

Don't be afraid to look around and explore the other forums.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back