God's blessings to the competing Brethren

chambersuac

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
I pray for much success to all you Brethren who are competing this weekend. If you're not a religious guy, then let me just say, "Good luck" to you, then. Either way, I eagerly await the results of your contests!

Dan

May no one get hurt, may you all have a wonderfully fun time, and may your efforts
be rewarded. God speed.

That's a nice sentiment Dan. Was it inspired by the date?

Eric

Eric,
No, not really. I was just thinking that many of the Brethren are competing this weekend - and even though I haven't met any of you guys face to face, I think highly of you all (it's strange, right?). So, in my morning devotions, I prayed for the group - and thought I would make the post.

The date inspired other prayers :-D

Anyway, competing, or not, I pray that everyone here is blessed this weekend!

Eric,
No, not really. I was just thinking that many of the Brethren are competing this weekend - and even though I haven't met any of you guys face to face, I think highly of you all (it's strange, right?). So, in my morning devotions, I prayed for the group - and thought I would make the post.

The date inspired other prayers :-D

Anyway, competing, or not, I pray that everyone here is blessed this weekend!

I'm not competing today, but blessings to you to brother! Thanks for the prayers--helped my golf game a little today, had my best round ever!:biggrin:

I pray for much success to all you Brethren who are competing this weekend. If you're not a religious guy, then let me just say, "Good luck" to you, then. Either way, I eagerly await the results of your contests!

Dan

Wow! So it was you that helped our team to a miracle third place win (in chicken) at our very first competition this weekend!

I hope God blesses you in kind.

Back