• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

serious violations

Merl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
This weekend I have received reports of at least two team fights, public unination, sex in the handicapable bathroom, guns being branished and lack of security.
If you have information with names or you witnessed any of these types of behavior please e-mail me at once. We cannot allow our contest to become a place where families do not feel welcome and where I would be in fear of public safety and dignity.

Merl

Please e-mail to mwhitebook at kcbs.us

Wow, Merl, I hope you get to the bottom of this. This is not the kind of notoriaty We, as BBQ enthusiast, need. Scott

You go get'em Merl. I take my kids to a lot of contests so I sure don't want to be around a contest like that.

On another note, were the ones in the portalet hanicap? Might be another fine.:biggrin:

This weekend I have received reports of at least two team fights, public unination, sex in the handicapable bathroom, guns being branished and lack of security.
If you have information with names or you witnessed any of these types of behavior please e-mail me at once. We cannot allow our contest to become a place where families do not feel welcome and where I would be in fear of public safety and dignity.
Merl Please e-mail to mwhitebook at kcbs.us

Are you sure that you were not at an Oakland Raider Game???:eek::eek::eek:
This kind of makes you chuckle(over stupidity)
yet want to bang some heads at the same time. Not the type of behavior that should be practiced in the eye of the public.
Find em and kick their butts to the curb!

I agree, we go to have a great time... if this is all they have to do, stay home.... I too have a teenager with us, and some others have smaller children.

I am sure, if they were thinking, they too would not want their children, if they have any, in that environment....

Back