Pork Butchery,, A Visual. An Awesome Visual.

This is the best video of anything that I've watched in a long time. Thanks SO much for posting this! I've butchered a few hogs and lots of other animals (beef, deer, goat, poultry etc.) but never with the simplicity and precision that this video demonstrates. I will be revisiting the butcher block soon thanks to this. Thanks again!

Thanks from me also. Excellent video.
I'd like to see one on pork chops (center cut, end cut, boneless, etc.) and why are the chops in supermarkets usually so thin?
Are they cutting through the bones, with band saws, of one chop to make two?

There are two other videos in the series which some of you may enjoy as well. I know that I did.

Part 3 - On The Anatomy Of Thrift: Fat & Salt on Vimeo

I took out part 2. It is pretty graphic... if you want to watch you can find it on Vimeo. Sorry if anyone watched and wasn't ready for it... :/

Top notch, thoughtful addition to their series. Thanks for backing me up. Must see video.

Thanks, Tom, for the original post. And thanks also to Bill, for posting the other part of the video. I went to the site and watched the entire thing from start to finish. The production of the video was quality all the way. I wish I lived closer. I'd love to take one of their classes.

I have to say that it is refreshing to see that the essence of the animal, and the understanding of what taking it's life means and gives, is respected so much. These videos are worthy of buying IMO. They make me wish I had a pig to butcher and process!!!

Fantastic! And might I add, DELICIOUS!

Definitely worth taking and hour and watching them all.

Back