Coweta Up in Smoke (FBA)

DawgPhan

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Didnt see a thread about this contests and I dont really know how far out folks are supposed to wait to talk about a contests, but here is my thread. Anyone else heading down to this event? This will be my first FBA event and I am really looking forward to it. Should be a great time and I am looking for the triple play this weekend...a Dogs win, a Gator loss, and a maybe a call or 2...

really looking forward to the tailgate station thing and the big screens to watch football on.

Looks like they have about 44 teams this year with many of the heavy FBA teams aheading out...getting a call is going to be difficult, but we are going to give it a shot...hell it might be nice to finish in the top 10 once just so I could rank myself...

Good Luck!

BTW, you can post about a contest whenever you want, no time restraints!

Post the results!

October 5-6: Coweta Up In Smoke Barbecue Cook-off, Newnan, GA (FBA Georgia Qualifier)
Looking forward to it myself DawgPhan. These guys have been working hard to make it a good contest for all. I think you'll enjoy the FBA style :cool:

Not sure about that Gator's loss though. Don't go holding your breath!
GO GATORS!!

I still aint holding my breath for a Gator loss, but I am looking forward to this event. Am I going to have the good fortune of meeting any new brethren? I certainly hope so. I would love you meet some new people...I compete as New South BBQ if anyone wants to stop by.

Should be a great contest, looks like at least 42 Pro teams, and 8 backyard teams... We will be there early Thursday evening...

Back